Register today to hear Kathy Church, Director of Clinical Operations at HealthLINC present on Community Care Management. Hear how the Bloomington community is effectively using Care Alerts and Medication Management systems to achieve better patient outcomes.
This educational opportunity, Community Care Coordination: Reducing Readmissions and Introducing New Reimbursement Models will take place April 23, 2014, at the Ivy Tech Community College—Horseshoe Foundation Assembly Center, 8024 Highway 311 Sellersburg, Indiana, 47172. The meeting will be held from 5:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M. and dinner will be provided.
This program will connect key health care providers, community leaders, and partners to discuss best-practices, exchange information, and address barriers to patient care coordination community-wide for the aging population.
- 5:30 pm Registration and Dinner
- 5:50 pm Welcome and Introductions
- 6:00 pm Implementing Transitional Care Management (TCM) Services in the Primary Care Practice: Dr. Muhammad Masroor, M.D, President and Medical Director, Wallstreet Medical Group
- 6:30 pm Community-Based Care Transition Program: Angela Marino, BA, Aging and Disability Resource Center Manager, LifeSpan Resources, Inc.
- 7:00 pm Community Care Management – Bloomington Starts with Alerts and Medication: Kathy Church, BSN, PMP, Director of Clinical Operations, HealthLINC, and Jennifer Reiter, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacist, Indiana University Health Southern Physicians
- 8:00 pm Roundtable Discussion / Questions and Answers
click here to register now.